Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Three More Days to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay three more days and we are off! I can not wait. Just one more day of work and then I am off until the 29th- 10 whole days with Addie!!! Don't get me wrong I do like my job and I love my kids that I work with, but wow this is a much needed break. I have been working really hard lately. Don't feel bad for me, I just work so hard to have that four day work week- how awesome is that! Have I mentioned that everyone has that option and most people do not take it. They have seriously hit their heads! So tomorrow is my Friday!!! Happy Friday!!!


Okay this is just a little check to see if my mom and dad are reading this. So we have been really busy lately and we have not visited Santa yet- Oops! Do you want to go with us? I thought you might like that special treat? We love you guys and can not wait to see y'all!

No comments: