Saturday, December 20, 2008

Off to Jersey!!!! Merrry Christmas Everyone!

Well today is the big day and we are sooooooo excited. We will fly out at 9am. So if you are wondering how in the world I have time to post on the blog page today when we will leave for the airport around 7am. Well, I can not sleep-I have been up since 4am! What's up with that? Maybe it is the excitement of seeing my family or that I am so ridiculous that I have thought a million times of what we need to take for Addie and I do not want to forget anything. So wish us luck that this flight is on time or it will make for a long airport experience with busy little Addie. HA!

Oh and for all of my Southern friends, we may see a white Christmas! YEAH! The forecast is for snow Sunday and again on Wednesday. Fun Times!

Oh and how perfect is this timing? I have been working to teach Addie to say Santa and Ho Ho Ho for the last few weeks! Well she has got it, she makes the funniest little face when she says Ho Ho Ho! Well Merry Christmas to Everyone!

1 comment:

Mollie Perez said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip Stac!