Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend! Bounce, Bounce, Bounce!







Wow what a whirlwind of weekend! And let me first tell you all, you better love me! My camera and computer have not been cooperating tonight to add this post and yes I am still at it afer hours ot trying. By the way, I have been making a rice casserole for a work party tomorrow at the same time and writing out Christmas cards all while messing with the computer. Yes I am skilled at multi-tasking!Anyway, back to the weekend. Well I was off on Friday for my four day workweek. Sorry- another sidenote! Can I tell you all I just love this schedule. Despite having to work on this past Friday morning briefly due to a previously scheduled court hearing, it is the bomb of a schedule! And yes I am actually off completely this Friday and next!

Well after being off on Friday, we had a Birthday party to go to at the Bounce place. The party was for Dylan who is now 6!! Dylan is the son of Crystal who keeps Addie for us! He is just a doll! He was very excited for Addie to attend his party and he wanted to be sure that she sat with him while he had his birthday cake. And do you know that there were probably 30 kids at the party and in the middle of all of his friends he paid attention to Addie. And he did have her sit with him while enjoying his cake. How sweet is he!!! He said a while back that he planned to marry Addie, I think I may allow that! HA! Anyway, Happy Birthday Dylan!!

The rest of the weekend activities to follow! Here are some pictures from Bounce U! By the way Addie just loved it! She went down the slides with her daddy, bounced with mommy, daddy, Crystal, and her friends from daycare, and she of course enjoyed the cake! Oh and I was there, I am just missing from pictures as I was taking the pics! Can we say that she slept wonderful that night! She was all bounced out!

1 comment:

Mollie Perez said...

Okay, you are getting funny and really good at this blogging thing! Proud of you Stac!!! These Fridays off ARE good for you!