Monday, December 8, 2008

Favorite Holiday Pics- So Far!



Okay so I know it is early in the season, but I just love these pictures. How cute is this outfit! Okay back to the theme of the rocking chair photos as stated previously in the blog, but you see the rocking chair is the only place that Addie seems to stay still these days! She is just a moving and a shaking! Literally, she is walking non-stop or dancing around all of the time. And yes her favorite word is still "GO!"

Back to the weekend update, so after the party Friday night, we hung at home most of the day Saturday as Addie was quite clingy and fussy! The poor baby seems to have three new teeth coming in. The three teeth is just really an educated guess as that is the the best of my estimating abilities. See you can not really feel in her mouth to check the status to well as she will bite you. Sweet huh! She only bites me too, what is that about it! I guess she bites the ones she loves, not so sure! So anyway, we stayed around the house and we had to back out of a fun Christmas party at the Calfo house on Saturday night! Sorry Stacy that we missed it, but it was probably best! I would have possibly pulled my hair out chasing the little darling around or I would have had to overindulge in alcohol. HA! Just kidding, I love Addie dearly and we stayed home from the party to best serve my little darling. Here are my new favorite pics!

Can anyone tell that I have already taken some medicine to help me sleep! Ha! It makes me chatty!

No comments: