Sunday, December 14, 2008

6 More Days to Go!

Okay, we are getting really excited now! Only 6 more days until Addie and I fly North for the holidays. Okay well I am excited, Addie honestly has no idea of our plans! We will surely miss Chuck as we travel a few days ahead of him, but we are so excited to visit with my family. Grammy and Poppy here we come! We are going to get to attend Kylie's family birthday party as well! We never get to attend birthday parties with living so far away so this is really exciting. (Oh for those who do not know Kylie is our niece who is turning 5 on the 15th.)
So just a few more days mom and dad! We love you!

Oh and to my brother, the yankee. No offense, but you are a yankee! He called to tell me that he was offended by my yankee remarks on the blog. HA! Well to let everyone know, as I explained to him, I can make those comments as I am one too. And proud of it! HA! Does that make you feel better Scott! Just teasing- love ya!

Oh and on a side note for activities here before before we go. Addie and I are meeting Chuck at the ice rink for the holiday ice skating show today. Yes, we will freeze-AGH! IT is so darn cold in that place. I guess we can see today what she thinks of ice skating. She is a huge hockey fan, so I need to try to convert her to ice skating, that just seems a little safer for a little girl. Wish me luck!

No comments: