Tuesday, March 24, 2009

To My Mama!

Okay! Okay! I know you are reading this when you get to work and are totally annoyed with me. So the pictures will come I promise, but for now good night! Sorry, I did not post the pictures as I promised, but that application took over two hours online and used way too many brain cells to now upload pictures. We will see what happens with that, oh did I tell you that it is a 10 month job. That means summer off with Addie! I may be able to get used to that. Love ya!

Oh guess what we found out today- Sesame Street is coming to the Greensboro Coliseum! Will Addie not just flip her lid if she sees Elmo is person. Yes, she is still completely completely obsessed. I need to video tape her watching Elmo- it is a hoot! We plan to call for tickets- well actually Chuck said he had a friend who works there and can get us tickets. I am a little worried on that one and that my wonderful husband will forget to get them. I know everyone- he is wonderful, but he does have the memory of a man- uh oh! Maybe I should just buy the tickets! Either way Sesame Street- here we come!

And mom how about next time we come home, maybe we should look at visiting Sesame Place- how fun would that be! Love ya!

No comments: