Thursday, March 12, 2009

Slack blogger!

So slack is the word all around for me lately. I have been slack at blogging and slack at taking pictures of little miss Addie. This is my goal this weekend to take lots of pictures of the busy little bee! She is sooo busy all of the time and so fun! Addie's favorite past times these days are dancing, reading books, and watching hockey with her daddy. Seriously the child loves hockey. She gets the remote and says either Elmo or hockey. Oh and her other new thing I am not so fond of, she has started sticking her finger up her nose. No she is not picking her nose, she just puts her finger up her nose and leaves it there until I tell her no no. Then she cries like I broke her heart. That is not very lady like. What else is new, Addie is a big girl and the ba ba is all gone. I was so stressed about taking the bottle away as she would wake up asking for a ba ba and then she would ask again before bed. However a little persistance and telling her the ba ba was all gone and after two days we were all done. My baby is now a big girl!!!! So that is the Addison update. Pictures to come this weekend and by the way does everyone know that Addie will be 18 months on the 24th of this month. Wow she is growing so fast!

Other updates. Well we are thrilled to have my sister, her husband, and her children coming to visit for Easter. Addie will be so excited to play with Drew and Kylie for a long weekend. What fun! I see lots of Easter egg hunts in our future.

On the work front, agh it is work! I am currently still flexing and having off on Fridays, but I have no idea how long that will continue. I will change positions next week and go from an Adoptions Social Worker to a Child Protective Services Investigator. Yes I have done this before and I am not thrilled to return to this job. Pretty depressed actually. There is a need for that position so there was shifting done and this is my new fate. So wish me luck with juggling this crazy busy job with being a mama. I am pretty worried about how to balance this so we will see. I will have a few weeks of slow time while I learn the new paperwork etc, but then it is full force April 1st. So to all of my girls in town get ready for a night of drinks on the town, I may need it! HA!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

hey gal! welcome back to blog world. :) can't wait to see new pics of miss addie. i feel like it has been a really long time since we've seen you gals! i'll be praying for you and your new work position.

Mollie Perez said...

Get about 6 weeks into that new job and I'll have this baby and we'll go drinking!!!