Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Swim Classes!




Well Addie is a little water bug! Addie and her pal, Holden, are taking swim classes at the YMCA and it is soo much fun! They both love the water so much and Addie did well with the first class. Chuck decided that Addie is more social than competitive as she would do some of the skills as she was supposed too and then she would just watch the other babies. Chuck predicts that she will be the girl on the sidelines in her soccer games talking away and twirling her hair instead of worrying about the game. She just has to watch everyone!! I guess that is why my mom calls her Nosy Rosy. HA! My mom was in town for the first class and loved going to watch. We return this weekend and both of my parents plan to come watch. I must say that Addie's mommy and daddy love the classes just as much as she does. Here are some pics of Addie and Holden swimming away.

No comments: