Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!




















Well Addie celebrated her first 4th of July at Smith Mountain Lake. We spent the long holiday weekend at the lake with Chuck's parents and my parents. Addie was spoiled rotten by her grammy and poppy (my parents) and her nanu and paw paw (Chuck's parents). Addie just loves the water! She had fun swimming in the lake and in her baby pool on the pier. I must say I spent the best $30 ever this weekend when I bought Addie a new life jacket. She hated her first life jacket and the boat rides were not so fun for her in the past, but now she is just fine! Plus her life jacket is much cuter now and it sports Dora. We had lots of fun and Addie enjoyed posing with her very own mini flag!

4 comments:

Mollie Perez said...

Precious pics of Addie. She is getting so big! Your blog is looking good Stac! Had soo much fun last night! Love you! Mollie

Cameron said...

the new life jacket is precious!! looks like y'all had a great holiday weekend.

LindseyABurch said...

Addie looks cuter than ever in her 4th of July attire and new lifejacket. I love how much she loves the water- she truly is a Burch. I cannot wait to spend time with my precious niece at the Beach in just a couple of weeks!
<3 Aunt Lindsey

Ashlie said...

that is the cutest little life jacket i have ever seen!