Monday, July 6, 2009

Sad news!

Okay so I know it has been forever. I promise we have been doing really fun family stuff lately. We have been to see Elmo (yes that was in May-oops!), we have been to the beach, the lake twice recently, and my parents have been to visit. I do have great pics from all of those activities too so I will work to post pics soon. I promise.

On a more serious note, I just wanted to take the time to make a post about my wonderful grandpa. Edward Thomas Sr. passed away on Sunday and what a loss to our family. My grandfather, known as Pop, was such a kind soul and he will surely be missed. Our hearts are deeply saddened with Pop not with us any longer. We certainly know that he will be watching over us and for that there is a sense of peace. Chuck, Addie, and I will be leaving town on Wednesday to go to New Jersey for the services and to spend this time with my family. And to my family, we love you all and will be there soon with hugs!!

2 comments:

Mollie Perez said...

Stac, sooo sorry to hear about your grandpa...i know you loved him very much. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Love, Mollie

Rebecca said...

Oh Stacy, I am so sorry to hear about your Pop. You are in our thoughts and prayers.