Monday, July 6, 2009

Elmo Pics!






Okay so we went Memorial Day weekend to see Elmo and yes I am just getting around to posting the pictures. Slack I know, but better late then never. For everyone that does not know, Addie has a huge obsession with Elmo. I mean huge! She loves Elmo and knows all of the Sesame Street characters. She walks around signing Do Do Do Do Do Elmo. That is her version of the Elmo's World song. Hey that is better than when she used to sing Oscar's Song, I love trash and just say I trash! I trash!

I will say that Elmo has tough competition now with cows as Addie now loves cows as much as Elmo. When we go down a country road she starts looking for cows. Strange I know, but there are tons of cows on the way to the lake and Addie just loves the cows. My dad and I even took a field trip the other night just to show her cows. HA! I may buy her shoes for her obsession with shoes, but there is no cow in her future.

No comments: