Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random Weekend pics!









Here are some pics of Addie and her cousins Drew and Kylie during their recent visit! These are pics around the house, from the Children's Museum, etc. Addie loved playing with her cousins! Oh and as to why I am going down the slide at the Children's Museum with Addie well she refused to go down alone and we were getting quite a line behind us so there we went. My brother in law was so kind to snap the picture (that is sarcasm), good thing he put the camera down before I climbed out of that slide, that was not be a pretty sight.


Okay all so a little poll. So Addie's straggly redneck hair? To cut or not to cut?? Her bangs are getting really long and she will not keep a barette in for long at all. It is also getting long over her ears, but that is more manageable as it is really long enough now to put behind her ears. So do I cut her hair so that those bangs do not look terrible when they fall in her face or do I wait it out and let them get longer. I fear that with a haircut she will look as if she has a mullet as I do not want to cut her little curls in the back. And mullets are just not acceptable to this yankee mama!! But the current bangs in her face look so redneck! What is a mama to do???

No comments: