Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lake Pictures!







Last weekend we enjoyed our first trip to Smith Mountain Lake this year. Addie had tons of fun on the boat! The baot would lull her to sleep some, but she enjoyed the ride the rest of the time, especially when she was driving the boat with her daddy. Sorry I did not have my camera for the driving excursions. Our challenge this summer will be figuring how to keep little miss busy from jumping off the side of the pier. She is not afraid of the water at all which is a little scary. Of course her lifejacket is on, but her mama is still worried about going off the side of the pier. What if she hit her head? My idea is one of those little gates that go in a circle, kind of like a cage. I know that is terrible, but what else are we to do? Chuck is totally against locking her in a cage. Poor girl! Maybe I will just drink alot so that I do not make myself crazy or make Addie crazy staying right on top of her. Here are some pics! Check out the one with the sunglasses. Addie obvoisuly put them on like that, she always tries to where them like that. Funny little girl!

No comments: