Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day and Happy Graduation!!!!

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there, especially to my dad! I love you dad and miss you. Happy Father's day to my sweet husband too. Thanks for being such a wonderful dad to Addie. She is one lucky little girl!!! I am so excited that my parents will be visiting soon. My mom will be here on Saturday and she is soooo excited to see Addie!! My mom will fly in on Saturday and then my dad will drive down about a week later. They will be here through the 4th! Yeah!!! We are going to play with the baby, hang out, do some work around the house, and then spend the 4th at Smith Mountain Lake. It should be fun!!

Also, Congratulations to my nephews and niece on their graduations! Drew and Justin, we are proud of you for graduating from pre-K. Now you move on to Kindergarten!! Yeah! You sure are growing up! And to Kylie, good job girl! She graduated from the babysitter and she will go to
pre-K in the fall. We are proud of you Kylie Girl!! We miss you all and of course Allie and Lexie too! Lexie we promise we will come meet you soon! (Lexie is the newest niece and we have not met her yet. :( She is almost 2 months old!)

No comments: