Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Any Doctors Out there?

Okay the wierdest thing has made for a rough week. So the short story is I had some vision issues the other night with blurred vision, being lightheaded, could not walk real straight, and a dull headache. It was an ocular migraine (? on spelling of ocular). Meaning a migraine connected to your eyes/ vision. Okay so didn't you think a migraine meant a terrible terrible headache where light hurts your head and you want to puke?? I guess not always!

Well I have now been to the doctor way too many times this week with the regular doctor and an eye doctor and I still feel yucky. And yes, typing right now is part of the reason I am sure that my head still hurts- I know I am stubborn. My husband is going to kill me soon if I do not go to bed. So it has been two days and I still have a headache and I am not really up for taking the migraine meds that the doctor gave me. To make matters worse, I had that dull headache and then I had to have my eye dilated today. Yeah not a good idea as that gives you a headache anyway. I thought I would puke my head hurt so bad. You should have seen me today too on this rainy dreary day with my sunglasses on inside my office. I am sure some people thought that I was nuts or maybe high- HA! I will be the talk of the office. It is not like the end of world headache, but this has been long enough and I would like to feel normal!!!! How strange is that, that you can feel fine and all of a sudden not see straight? Any thoughts on how to make a headache go away? Without taking a day off that is??

No comments: