Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Grammy and Poppy are Coming to Visit!!

We are so excited!!! My parents called today and they are coming to visit this weekend for a long weekend. How fun and spontaneous! We are so thrilled to see my mom and dad and for them to visit with Addie. My mom was here for Addie's Birthday, but my dad has not seen Addie since July. And wow how she has changed! By the way for Addie updates, she is walking!!! She can now take about 5 or 6 steps in a row. The trick was she had something in each hand the other day and she could not touch anything and to our surprise she just started walking. She is pretty consistently taking 5 or 6 steps now. She can side step really well, it is funny! You go girl!

So sorry to all of those hoping for some pics in this post (my mom especially)- I am just way too tired and going to bed. We will post pictures soon! Addie did go trick or treating on Halloween to a few neighbors and to Chuck's Aunt and Uncle around the corner. It was sooo fun!!

Oh and to Krysta, you are back on the blog as a friend. HA! I really did not mean to delete you. I guess that is what happens to family! You better post some new pics now!! Ha! Love ya! Stacy

No comments: